Cold weather may not officially be here yet, but it's on it's way so let's get prepared together! It's important to get your home ready for the colder months. We've put together a list that can help you get started so you're home is in tip top shape for fall and winter weather!
1. Check your pantry. If you're going to be stuck in the house at all during cold or stormy days, it's a good idea to have lots of fresh, new pantry items at hand. You'll thank yourself during the first surprise snow storm of the year!
2. Check your thermostat and heating system. Make sure everything is working properly so you can get the maintenance done that you need...
Today is the last day of September so it's time to get moving on our fall bucket lists! The autumn season is filled with so many fun activities for the whole family. Take a look at the fall bucket list we've put together to give you some fun ideas for your weekends in October and November!
1. Visit a pumpkin patch
2. Go apple picking
3. Go to a corn maze
4. Take a scenic drive
5. Go to a football game
6. Bake an apple or pumpkin dessert
7. Drink hot apple cider
8. Go to a local fair or festival
9. Take a hayride
10. Go to a haunted house or theme park
11. Have a bonfire
12. Go on a picnic
13. Carve pumpkins
14. Watch scary movies
15. Shop for...
It's that time of year! Time to decorate your home with pumpkins and scarecrows. We love when our residents decorate for the seasons so we've compiled a list of 10 great fall balconies to give everyone a little inspiration this year!
Before you get together with friends and family to watch football this weekend, watch this video for a great craft idea. You can join the refs in making calls right from your living room with these DIY penalty flags!
September can be a hectic time of year. We are no longer jetting away on tropical vacations or relaxing on the lake. Instead, we are getting our kids back to school and preparing our home for another busy year ahead. In order to lower stress levels and keep things organized while making the seasonal transition, read these great tips!
1. Keep a calendar. Some people like to use their cell phone calendars, others like a hand-held planner. Whatever your preference, start recording dates for important meetings, football practice and piano recitals before you forget.
2. Organize your documents. Get a file cabinet and designate specific folders for...